You know what I love? Love. Love it. The day for Looooove is almost here and I like making things that look pretty on the computer so I combined my love for love and my love for making things that look pretty and made this gift guide! Even better - every gift is $50 or less.
• How about a mamacase print Valentine's Day onesie? Duh. So cute (if I do say so) and so original.
• And these sweet stacking hearts are great for a little learner.
• Have you seen Hello Apparel? My screen printing idols.
• If you have a kid and a four-legged friend then you need this book.
• A beautiful card with a sweet sentiment will go a long way. Trust me.
• Cupid's arrow might do the trick.
• I for real can't even stand how cute this tape dispenser is.
• The John Lennon Letters is a beautiful collection that offers a personal view of one my favorite geniuses.
• Noah Marion makes beautiful leather goods right here in Austin.
• Each time you buy one of these 1:face watches a donation goes towards a very worthy cause.
I actually really really don't want anything because we are taking a trip before Valentine's Day TIM, but if I did...
• Who doesn't want their house to smell like Anthropologie. And this jumbo candle lasts forever.
• I don't wear dress-up jewelry often but I know a certain little boy that would love to play with this necklace while I wear it. Plus I think it's pretty.
• Polka dots are in for spring and I can't wait. They go with everything.
Feel the love? Hurry, only 9 days until the big day!